Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matthew Gordon
    replied
    I gave up on running my site like 5 years ago, so yes.

Leave a comment:

• Ohiosweetheart
    replied
    More than once. Many many times...

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    We have one in there at the moment...

Create logo in MS Word and put it in your page using the Style Import Manager as an XML file? They're getting there though...

Leave a comment:

• cellarius
    replied
    Oh yes, cbiweb, I think I know exactly which one you mean. "I can't dooo thaaaaat..."

Leave a comment:

• cbiweb
    replied
    Yes, many times, and the worst one was a few weeks before 4.0 started testing. Can't remember his name but he was totally clueless about the most basic aspects of website design. No matter what anyone said, he just kept crying "But I don't know hooowwwwwww..."

Leave a comment:

• cellarius
    replied
    Sometimes... yes. I know it would be unfair, and most of the time it's not to give up the site, but for once go RTFM, or the stickies, or use the search.

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    started a topic Do you ever think about...

Do you ever think about...

...just telling some users on here to give up trying to start/run a site? I know have, even moreso in the last 24-36 hours...

Would be interesting to hear from the Support Team on this as I'm sure you've got a few stories to tell (without names obviously...)
vBulletin 4 Testers Group

About this Group

Social Group for users in the private vB4 Alpha and Early Beta test group (and staff if they want!).

Not available to those outside this group.
Type: Public
Topics: 15
Comments: 95

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X