No announcement yet.

VB 3.8 Forever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a 4.x license but I still use 3.8 and do not intend to upgrade any time soon.

Comment

I have 155 vb3 skins. come visit I will sell them all year long.
      Get Our New Flat Theme Pro Pack or Grab all 34 vb5.5.4 skins @sultantheme.com -vb3 responsive style or vb4 responsive style and vbcloud custom style

Comment

I also wanted to let you know that there are database errors all over the place on the vb3forever.org site. I joined, tried to configure my profile - or post in introductions, but get database error each time I try anything.

I signed in as "thevillage"
        Owner of several fine forums: Disability Village, and The Horn Forum

Comment

I was a moderator but after attempting to contact the admin for weeks unsuccessfully I stopped going. It was getting slammed with spam because no one changed it to Q&A instead of the cracked catpha verification. Hundreds of spams a day and as a mod I couldn't do anything to prevent it. I posted a sticky saying if anyone ever comes back they could contact me and I'd be happy to continue if I'm given the access needed to fight spam and such rather than simply soft deleting it. It's been weeks, maybe months, haven't heard anything.

Pretty sure the project is dead... Without a "final" 3.8.x released there was no point to develop anything... then XenForo came along and charmed half of the people away.

Unfortunate but not unexpected.

Comment

I sent Eriksrocks a PM.

The project is not dead yet, VB 3 is still being supported by IB

Comment

VB 3.8 Forever

About this Group

A group for people who wish to continue using VB 3.8 once it becomes EOL. Discuss options for future support, bug and security fixes.
            Type: Public
            Topics: 15
            Comments: 69

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
            X