No announcement yet.

NuHit users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think a NuWiki rewrite should make wiki into a CMS content type?

vb4 will be an incremental rewrite of all content types into CMS content types. This means that forum posts will also become CMS content types. Im not sure if this will happen in vb 4.1, 4.2, 4.3 or 4.4
    As such it seems logical to me that a rewrite of NuWiki should also be done as a CMS content type.

What are your thoughts about this?
    I buy 420 forums

I think vBulletin Solutions, Inc. is jumping the gun here. People do not come to forums to create "content types"; most people come to discuss and interact. I do not see how converting forum posts to CMS content types will in any way an improvement and not, as I foresee, a complete confusion.

Comment

I think that rewriting forum posts into CMS content types does not have to change much about forum experience, except that admins can more freely change the layouts and grids of forums, add widgets and easily integrate with non-forum content. I do not think it should change much to forum threads and posts. But thats all in theory. So far we have not been shown anything near ready. So its pretty hard to judge.
      I buy 420 forums

Comment

NuHit users

About this Group

This group is dedicated to NuHit users that want to stay in touch with their products if anything goes wrong with NuHit site.
      Type: Public
      Topics: 17
      Comments: 103

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
      X