Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Money transfer from Germany to England?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Money transfer from Germany to England?!

Hello!

I just bought the vBulletinBoard. Now i want to transfer the money via "Wire transfer" from Germany to England.

I asked my bank and they told me that I need a IBAN (International Bank Account Number) and BIC (Bank Identifier Code) also known as "SWIFT-Code".

On my invoice I only got the SWIFT-Code whitch is: MIDLGB22 404702.

But i still need the IBAN. Maybe one of you already transfered money from any EU country to england and know how it works?

I just want the vBulettin Board as soon as possible.

Maybe the IBAN is: SID-127785-37daf0c1

But I dont know for sure....
    Last edited by Savage2K; Mon 8 Mar '04, 10:25am.

please open a secure sales ticket at [email protected]

This way this information you request can be relayed to you much quicker than these forums.
    ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
    Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

I just did it, but it maybe takes about 2 days .

Comment

The account number is the one provided when you made your order. It is the second or third line of information provided.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Wy don't order via www.vbulletin-germany.com - StreƟfrei
          www.MCSEboard.de
          German Windows Server & IT Pro Community dedicated to Windows Client & Server Systems. MVPs inside

Comment

Gute Idee, aber es ist um 40,- teurer so wegen des starken Eurors . Dort bestelle ich in US Dollar.

Comment

Hmmm, das ist ja besch...eiden. Sag das denen mal von vb-g.com, dann sollte man da was tun
              www.MCSEboard.de
              German Windows Server & IT Pro Community dedicated to Windows Client & Server Systems. MVPs inside

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X