Need A Cheap Host for my Board...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need A Cheap Host for my Board...

Hey guys. I need a cheap site, to host my board on. I am also looking to get a domain name. PLMK If you know any. Any Help is appriciated.

Phill11

godaddy.com has the cheepest domains, I suggest you always register your own domain name and not let your host do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Faranth
      godaddy.com has the cheepest domains, I suggest you always register your own domain name and not let your host do it.
      Ok, Ill do that. But do you know where to get a cheap Host?

Comment

I can suggest you look though the vBulletin Hosting Options, or ask at another website like webhostingtalk.com

Comment

Originally posted by Faranth
          I can suggest you look though the vBulletin Hosting Options, or ask at another website like webhostingtalk.com
          Will do. Thanks!!

Comment

A little help

I went with Hostmonthly.com and got 500MB with 10GB of bandwidth per month, which should be more than enough initially. I am in the same boat as you, got the domain name(s) registered, now have to figure out all this PHP and MySQL stuff....anyway best of luck. This is a great replace to help and answer all your questions. Oh yea got my domain naem registered at Omnis.com or is it Omni.com It is one of those places anyway...

Hope I was of help.

Lord Odin,
            Ruler of Gods

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Odin
              I went with Hostmonthly.com and got 500MB with 10GB of bandwidth per month, which should be more than enough initially. I am in the same boat as you, got the domain name(s) registered, now have to figure out all this PHP and MySQL stuff....anyway best of luck. This is a great replace to help and answer all your questions. Oh yea got my domain naem registered at Omnis.com or is it Omni.com It is one of those places anyway...

Hope I was of help.

Lord Odin,
              Ruler of Gods
              Hey thanks! I'll go check them out.

Comment

Originally posted by Phill11
                Hey thanks! I'll go check them out.
                I checked them out. They look good. Its between them, and someone else as of right now. If anoyne can beat $5 a month, Illl go with them.

Comment

I've gone through milescape.com for all of my sites. They give you 50 GB of bandwidth and plenty of storage space. Their site is down today due to them upgrading their site for improvements. They have excellent support. They even moved one of my sites to a better server when I complained that it was running too slow. I think it's about 11.99 a month or so.
                  http://www.icecreamforum.com

Comment

Working...
                  X