Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

before buying, is there an Ikonboard converter for vb3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• before buying, is there an Ikonboard converter for vb3?

I'm about to purchase a full license for VB, but I am running an Ikonboard forum ver 3.12a, is there any conversion script for that data, or will i have to install vbulletin 2.3.4, convert the data, then install 3 rc3 and convert the data again?

Also, does anybody know what the maximum size is for attachments in Vbulletin 3? I heard there's some kind of max limit in PHP of 2MB for transfering files...

theres a limit in apache by default which is 2 megs and it can be changed on the serverwide level only
    From the members area
    We currently offer a set of scripts that will allow you to import posts, threads and users from the following programs: Infopop Ultimate Bulletin Board 5, Infopop Ultimate Bulletin Board 6.0, 6.1 and 6.2, Infopop UBBThreads 5.4 (formerly wwwthreads), vBulletin Lite, Infopop OpenTopic/UBB.x, Ikonboard 2, Ikonboard 3, phpBB2, DC Forum, XMB, and ezboard (posts only, not members for ezboard).
    At this time you will need to install vB 2.3.4 and import then upgrade to vB3

once vB3 goes gold there will be offical importers released, or soon after

Comment

You're wrong once again.

Theres importers for vB3 in the upload\admincp\importers folder which has a importer for ikonboard in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. HillBilly
        You're wrong once again.

Theres importers for vB3 in the upload\admincp\importers folder which has a importer for ikonboard in it.
        Mr. HillBilly

the importers in the importers folders are not final and most do not work, it has been stated many times.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. HillBilly
          You're wrong once again.

Just because you see them listed, it doesn't mean that they work.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X