One question about purchasing a VB licence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One question about purchasing a VB licence

Hi, pondering about buying a VBulletin licence, and just had a few quetsions.

I own a solo card, and was wondering whether I still have to be 18 to buy the licence, or whether I have to get someone else to do it for me. I was also wonderng whether its the member number I get from buying this licence that allows me to download hacks and skins of places like vbulletin.org.

Thankyou for any assistance,

Sam

Once you buy a licensed you are allowed to download at both vBulletin.org, and vBulletintemplates.com

And you can use someone elses card to buy, I used my fathers before I got my own debt card

Comment

Originally posted by Brad.loo
      Once you buy a licensed you are allowed to download at both vBulletin.org, and vBulletintemplates.com

And you can use someone elses card to buy, I used my fathers before I got my own debt card
      so you dont have to be 18 then?

quite a few other sites say they void membership if you are found nor to be 18, so I am just making sure.

Thankyou for quick reply...

Comment

I sir am 17 atm, and ive been a vBulletin owner for 3 years off and on

Comment

Originally posted by Brad.loo
          I sir am 17 atm, and ive been a vBulletin owner for 3 years off and on
          cool, cheers for that

Sam

Comment

As long as you have a valid credit card or paypal, you can purchase a license (or more). I doubt purchase will halt during process because you are 12 or 15 or 20.

I am 27, but .. few years ago I used my dads card (with permission) to purchase a license, no problems what so ever.

Comment

My frend ordered his vB when he was 13 tho make sure you get permission like he did

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X