Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick question about Members Area

Hi Guys,

To start off, my apologies if this has been posted in the wrong forum – was a little unsure of where to post this.

I was wondering if you could tell me this about licences and the Members Area.

I have a owned licence with vBulletin and after this expires do I only have a limited amount of time to upgrade for another years of support, or is there no time limit? Could I just upgrade tot his when needs be?

Also after my support expires can I still enter the members area to upgrade website details and URL if needs be? Or again will I not be able to do this without paying for support for an extra year?

Many thanks for your time – keep up all your hard work! It pays off

David :)

You can renew at any time. You don't need to do this right away. Also if you don't renew, you will still have access to everything in the Members Area except to download the latest version.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Cheers Steve!
      David :)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X