This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A "How Do I..." question

I am an administrator of a new vBulletin system. I do so remotely. It was not me who bought the software, technically, it was my webhosting company. As such I cannot access the forums here to ask my "how do I.." question, so I thought I would try here.

I would like to have a forum with a type of accessability which I do not see described in the options. I would call it a "super user." Our organization has paying members. We would like them to have a sub-forum within our BBS that is accessible only to them, not the general public. However I do not want them to have moderating powers. How do I do this?

Thanks for your help.

Please ask whoever bougt your license for you to transfer it to your ownership.

they can request it at [email protected]

Comment

It's easily accomplished with the Subscription system and either a new primary or additional usergroup... but first you should have the license owner add your email address to their priority support list in the member's area so you are recognized as being eligible for support and able to post throughout the Board.
      The Admin Zone - Resources for Forum Administrators
      Articles - Forum Review
      Interviews:
      KierScottJerryAndreasSteveWayneJakeFlorisLogicianErwin
      Paul M

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X