Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does VBULLETIN support "posts to be previewed before appearing"

Hi,

I just wanted to know if VBULLETIN allows posts for certain members to be checked by a moderator before appearing like Invisionboard and PHPBB forums does? My friend who has vbulletin says he is not sure and hasn't seen this feature, and I would really like to purchase vbulletin, however dont know if this feature is there or not?

Yes, we have always had post moderation.

Comment

Thanks for your reply Freddie, can this option be applied to individual users or just turned on for specific forums, or are there hacks that do that?

Comment

It is usually applied towards specific forums. I'm not sure about individual users.
        ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
        Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

I just looked in RC3, and there is no option for individual users that I can see. There are, however, easy ways to do this. Just make a new usergroup where post moderation for all forums is on, and move the needed users into that group.

Comment

There is really no reason to have it pre-user in vBulletin, because as squall said you can apply it to usergroups and move users into them.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X