Quick Question before i buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Question before i buy

If i buy at this minute in time, which version would i get?

2 or 3? And as they come in version numbers - 2.3.3 for example - am i able to upgrade to newer versions while my support lasts?

So if i buy version 3.0.0 and version 3.1.0 comes out while my support is still valid, do we recieve updates, or is it a case of having to buy 3.1.0 over again?

Thanks for your time.
    For all your minimoto needs : www.minimotoclub.com

You have the option of downloading either or both once you buy a license.
    NOTE: vB version 3 is currently not officially supported (as it has not been declared 'stable' code).
    Whether you buy a leased or owned license, you have downloads access for one year, regardless of the number of releases made.
    - AJ Zmudosky

Comment

I`ve bought a licence (awaiting the software tho)

So - If i choose to d/l the newest stable of v2, can i upgrade to v3 once a stable is released?
      For all your minimoto needs : www.minimotoclub.com

Comment

Yes.
        More than 10 years experience in building communities!
        Consulting for migration, import, newsletter delivery, stats, adserver, choosing the right software.

Comment

To be honest with you manguish. If your just starting i see no reason to start with vB2. As vB3's gold realease is just around the corner. and youd have to take the time to deal with the massive upgrade

Comment

Massive indeed. 42 (I think) steps just to get to Beta 3, and that was 8 releases ago...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X