Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why can't I download what I just bought?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why can't I download what I just bought?

Purchased software through paypal and cannot even get to the download screen. I don't have a customer #, no confirmation email, nothing.

They have to process it. Be patient.

Comment

It takes longer than an hour to get even a confirmation email? I don't mind waiting at all but I was led to believe that when you pay with paypal it's instant.

Comment

Maybe? I'm not sure. Try emailing support.

Comment

Problem solved, up and running!

Comment

Patience is a virtue.

Comment

Originally posted by squall14716
              Patience is a virtue.
              And one that far too few people possess anymore.

Comment

Thank you for your uh, words.

Comment

Congrats! Be sure to register for Priority Forum Support. To do this, please click HERE and enter your email address in one of the boxes.

If you still have problems after doing this, send an email to [email protected]. Please include your user name, then email address you registered with and your customer number so we can fix the problem.
                  Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                  Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

For some reason I can't post in any of the other forums to ask a question about uploading more smilies. I've saved 20 or so that I want to upload but as I am new to this I need detailed instructions. When I go to upload a smilie it says that it's loaded but only gives me a box with a red x in it. Any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by micool
                      For some reason I can't post in any of the other forums to ask a question about uploading more smilies. I've saved 20 or so that I want to upload but as I am new to this I need detailed instructions. When I go to upload a smilie it says that it's loaded but only gives me a box with a red x in it. Any ideas?
                      To post in the other forums, enter your email address here:
                      http://www.vbulletin.com/members/forums.php

As for the smilies, check the properties of the red box, and verify the path to those images is correct.
                      Webmaster / Administrator
                      www.MegaGames.com
                      www.MGForums.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X