X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Originally posted by iKwak
    It doesn't for me. I think there is a setting where you can change it. The default is set so the new posts go on the bottom of the previous posts.
    That's not the default and there is a setting for this in the Admin CP.

Leave a comment:

• Kwak
    replied
    It doesn't for me. I think there is a setting where you can change it. The default is set so the new posts go on the bottom of the previous posts.

Originally posted by Mijae
    The topic DOES go to the top once someone replies.

Leave a comment:

• Mijae
    replied
    The topic DOES go to the top once someone replies.

Leave a comment:

• Denversolid
    replied
    Originally posted by nebby
    Yes, atm i think it's a bit confusing for people new to vB. maybe be changed with new styles?

And no, there's ins;t any free vB option, there used to be vB lite, but that got scrapped and there's no new plans for a new one.
    so like invisionfree have a free board, vbulletin dont?

also i see on invisionfree when theres a new reply, that topic goes to the top, with vbulletin it dont, and thats a bit confusing!!

Leave a comment:

• Bema Jinn
    replied
    Yes, atm i think it's a bit confusing for people new to vB. maybe be changed with new styles?

And no, there's ins;t any free vB option, there used to be vB lite, but that got scrapped and there's no new plans for a new one.

Leave a comment:

• Denversolid
    started a topic Hello

Hello

My names Denver, i come to check out the Vbulletin Message boards, away from IF, to see the differences, this is all abit weird at the moment, but with some help, i shall be able to get the hang of it, also 1 question, do you have a free board on offer like invisionfree do?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X