Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hello

    My names Denver, i come to check out the Vbulletin Message boards, away from IF, to see the differences, this is all abit weird at the moment, but with some help, i shall be able to get the hang of it, also 1 question, do you have a free board on offer like invisionfree do?

  • #2
    Yes, atm i think it's a bit confusing for people new to vB. maybe be changed with new styles?

    And no, there's ins;t any free vB option, there used to be vB lite, but that got scrapped and there's no new plans for a new one.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by nebby
      Yes, atm i think it's a bit confusing for people new to vB. maybe be changed with new styles?

      And no, there's ins;t any free vB option, there used to be vB lite, but that got scrapped and there's no new plans for a new one.
      so like invisionfree have a free board, vbulletin dont?

      also i see on invisionfree when theres a new reply, that topic goes to the top, with vbulletin it dont, and thats a bit confusing!!

      Comment


      • #4
        The topic DOES go to the top once someone replies.

        Comment


        • #5
          It doesn't for me. I think there is a setting where you can change it. The default is set so the new posts go on the bottom of the previous posts.

          Originally posted by Mijae
          The topic DOES go to the top once someone replies.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by iKwak
            It doesn't for me. I think there is a setting where you can change it. The default is set so the new posts go on the bottom of the previous posts.
            That's not the default and there is a setting for this in the Admin CP.
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

            Steve Machol Photography


            Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.


            Comment

            widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X