Clear All

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Andy is correct.

Leave a comment:

• Andy Z
    replied
    No at a minimum you must have:

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2003, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Unless they have changed their policies.

Leave a comment:

• Chroder
    replied
    Can I take off the "Powered by vBulletin version xxx" but leave the "Copyright ©2000 - 2003, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd."? Or at least the "version xxx"?

Leave a comment:

• Andy Z
    replied
    Originally posted by xCRYINGoutLOUDx
    Not the part in the title version, but I do believe he was talking about the actual footer text, right?
    I assume he was since he asked specifically about "Powered by vBulletin version xxx", and that does have to have the branding-free license to be removed.

Leave a comment:

• hockyfan
    replied
    Originally posted by bgray
    Do vbulletin owners have the option of buying the right to take the "Powered by vbulletin version xxx" copyright notice off their board?

I didin't think so but I noticed that Hotscript's (iNet Interactive) programmingtalk.com doesn't have it.

Just wondering if that is an option.
    Just find it funny they would pay $120 to remove it from the footer, but they left it in the title bar.

h

Leave a comment:

• UHN_ED
    replied
    You don't need branding-free to remove powered by vbulletin.

Leave a comment:

• bgray
    replied
    Ahhh....I learned something new. Thanks Andy.

Leave a comment:

• Andy Z
    replied
    Yes it is an option, the branding-free is an additional charge on the base license. It is currently priced at $120, as you can see at http://www.vbulletin.com/order/ (if you click on the purchase button to go on to the second page.)

Leave a comment:

• bgray
    started a topic Powered by vBulletin