how do I

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do I

How come I can't post in the "how do I" forum section? Do I need to login with some other user info I was given? I have version 2.3.0 installed

My queastion is about threads showing up in search engines. Not sure where to post this queastion. It doesn't belong in any of the Hacks forums on vbulletin.org. So I ended up here and now I can't post here.

Originally posted by Lahey
    How come I can't post in the "how do I" forum section? Do I need to login with some other user info I was given? I have version 2.3.0 installed

My queastion is about threads showing up in search engines. Not sure where to post this queastion. It doesn't belong in any of the Hacks forums on vbulletin.org. So I ended up here and now I can't post here.
    I think the problem is that only registered vBulletin users may post in that forum and you haven't specified your forum account in the member's area
    http://www.statgfx.com

Comment

Originally posted by dotcomguy01
      I think the problem is that only registered vBulletin users may post in that forum and you haven't specified your forum account in the member's area
      Found the section, looks like it worked, Thanks

Comment

Great you got it working
        @[email protected]

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X