Affilate Program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Affilate Program

I signed up with vBulletin Affilate Program some time ago and purchased an owned license (meaning I got 32$ on my CJ account).
    Unfortunately, CJ only delivers check over 50$ to Israel...so I didn't get the money.
    Anyway now I want to buy another owned license through the affilate program and hopefully to get a check from CJ.
    My problem is I can't login to my CJ account (at cj.com), it says bad password...and when I use the forgotten password page it says my password was sent to my Email, but it's been over 24 hours and I still didn't recieve any Email from CJ.
    I've looked for support on their site but didn't find anyway of contacting them except their headquarters by phone.
    I know this doesn't have anything to do with Jelsoft, but I don't know where else to ask for help

This is a CJ Problem. Try using the form located at http://members.cj.com/member/foundation/help_form.jsp

Comment

If you make more sales, you will go over that limit and they will send you the check.

It works, just provide the link to friends who say they also have an interest in vbulletin.

I never expected to sell anything, but I have received quite some checks already.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X