Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

vBulletin = Free?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Throwing Shapes
    Ahh and there you have it, poolking!
    I already knew about having to pay extra to have the copyright removed.

    I still feel you mis-interpreted the third point in kevinj's post.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by RN_Evil
      Well there once was a vBulletin Lite version but it got discontinued. And vBulletin's worth the price. It's just... excellent
      I've got a copy of vb lite.
      I was thinking of using it on a sever to test before moving
      my main for there. (for bandwidth check mainly)
      Can I still use it, of do I need to discard it?

      Comment


      • #18
        You can still use it if you have a copy for it. There is no support for vBLite and you cannot distribute it.
        Translations provided by Google.

        Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API

        Comment


        • #19
          Thanks for the info.

          Comment


          • #20
            I had one owned license for a forum. Later I used the same copy for another forum, without license. It was not really for not to pay but laziness, sorry. Vbulletin asked me to remove that not licensed forum or to register it and now I have two owned licenses.
            Vbulletin is a very good software and it´s worth what costs.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by poolking
              I already knew about having to pay extra to have the copyright removed.

              I still feel you mis-interpreted the third point in kevinj's post.
              So, what's your point? You've never mis-interpreted anything in your life?
              You're great for knowing that, I feel so unworthy.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Throwing Shapes
                So, what's your point? You've never mis-interpreted anything in your life?
                You're great for knowing that, I feel so unworthy.
                I tell it as I see it. Yeah sure I've mis-interpreted tons of stuff, but I don't let it get to me.

                Comment


                • #23
                  little question:
                  can you do a change from domain/webserver after you have bought the owned version ?

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Fraggus
                    little question:
                    can you do a change from domain/webserver after you have bought the owned version ?
                    Yes you can:

                    www.vbulletin.com/members

                    Then go down to where your licence details is displayed and click on edit licence

                    Comment

                    widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X