Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions

I am interested in buying a VB liceanse on my B-Day(October 26). I was wondering, If i buy a liceance do I only have to pay for the branding free option once? And also is there anyway to get a special discount like maybe if I put a banner ad up or something? And once you get a branding liceanse when you purchase another liceance for another VB do you have to purchase another? I really like VB and I have a forum hosted by TOGRC right now but I don't want it to be too expencive because I want other things for my B-day too(CDs, Games, and more).

Ermmmm ok soz didnt understand u fully there but from wut i know (aint alot) there isnt ne way of gettin VB cheaper than it says it is, and well u can buy/lease wuteva its called the license for a year and near the end u can renew it for another year for a cheaper price. blah bla das jus wut i know so soz if it was no help

Comment

Originally posted by Double07Devon11
      I am interested in buying a VB liceanse on my B-Day(October 26). I was wondering, If i buy a liceance do I only have to pay for the branding free option once? And also is there anyway to get a special discount like maybe if I put a banner ad up or something? And once you get a branding liceanse when you purchase another liceance for another VB do you have to purchase another? I really like VB and I have a forum hosted by TOGRC right now but I don't want it to be too expencive because I want other things for my B-day too(CDs, Games, and more).
      You only have to purchase branding free once per license but each license would need its own branding free option purchased.

We don't offer a discount for a banner on your site. However there is an affiliate program at Commission Junction which you can join and earn money from referral sales which can offset your costs.
      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 API

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X