Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wrong Tel Number for order finalisation!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrong Tel Number for order finalisation!!!

Hi.

THE SAME PROBLEM MENTIONED below, is been posted again from another guy, but as i saw... he didnt get a solution. So....

I just filled up the form, so i can purchase vb. I selected (Credit Card-Telephone) payment method.

On the next step, i get a message saying that i should call this UK telephone number, so i can finalse my order via telephone.:

Call this number: +44 870 458 256 (UK)
    Cant anyone see that, this number above is wrong?????????? for anyone calling outside of UK ?

The UK numbers, as i know...are with 10 digits (dont mind the +44 code). But this telephone number is a 9 digit number!!!

Its ment to be easy, ordering by credit cards. Orelse, lets get back to 70's and lets start ordering by plain mail and wire transfer. So, please.......any idea how can i proceed?

Its a real pain in the @$$, starting with this kind of problems. Isnt it?

P.S. My location is Greece.

The UK numbers, as i know...are with 10 digits (dont mind the +44 code). But this telephone number is a 9 digit number!!!
    As it's +44 you drop the 0, when calling from UK you drop the +44 and add a 0. It is correct, though I tried it and can confirm it's not working.

Comment

Try calling:

+1-661-718-2307

(note: it's currently closed.)

Comment

Originally posted by Game Wizards
        As it's +44 you drop the 0, when calling from UK you drop the +44 and add a 0. It is correct, though I tried it and can confirm it's not working.
        I still cant understand the structure of the +44 870 458 256 telephone number.

Should i call 044 870 458 256 from Greece??? (thats, outside of UK )

I tried the +1-661-718-2307. Yeap! Its correct. But not answering cause its weekend. Ok with that. I'll Wait till Monday. I suppose, its the same office i should call, so i can finalise my oder, ha?

Thanks in advance

Comment

Try sending Steve Machol or someone else a PM to see if they can help you.

Comment

Better than that, [email protected] will give you a better answer.

Comment

Yes, please do not PM team members unless they ask you to.

Comment

Well i did PM him, already. Sorry Steve

Finaly, i went through Paypal and did the payment. I couldnt stand waiting, those 2-3-4-5 days to pass.

And its much more easy then "credit card-telephone" or any other choice available.

Thanks guys for the replies.

Comment

Originally posted by supernet
                  Well i did PM him, already. Sorry Steve

Finaly, i went through Paypal and did the payment. I couldnt stand waiting, those 2-3-4-5 days to pass.

And its much more easy then "credit card-telephone" or any other choice available.

Thanks guys for the replies.
                  For those of you saw this post in its pre-edited state, there is a digit missing from the telephone number.
                  Last edited by poolking; Tue 9 Sep '03, 3:16am.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X