• Show
Clear All

• Game Wizards
    replied
    You're very welcome

Leave a comment:

• Dewania
    replied
    Thank you all. If it doesn't require any change in the script, I'll try to open the files and change the text myself.

Game Wizards, I'll be happy to cooperate with you. I'll contact you in case an issue arrises. Thank you

Leave a comment:

• ABLady
    replied
    check out vbulletin.org

When you make your purchase, checkout vbulletin.org. they have some arabic translation. not sure if they have one for 2.3.2.

you have to have a valid license to be able to download the lanuage packs.

good luck.

Leave a comment:

• Game Wizards
    replied
    To use right to left text put the following code into the header:

<HTML dir="RTL">

I work for a company which is based in Kuwait, we do arabic translations, and alike. If you have any more questions about doing this, reply here and I'll be glad to help.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Currently vB only comes in English or German (the latter is available at vbulletin-germany.com.) Customizing it for other languages requires modifying the templates as well as some of the php scripts. To do this you would need to go into all the templates and translate the words to your own language and character set. You will also need to translate some of the language in the php files.

However when vB 3.0 is released (the public beta version is currently available to customers), it will have the ability to easily create and share Language Packs. All the language is being taken out of the templates and php files and out into a separate Language Pack. With this, all you will need to do is translate the words and phrases to your own language just one time and this will work with all vB 3.0 styles and template sets.

Leave a comment:

• Dewania
    started a topic Arabic Forum

Arabic Forum

Hello

I want to purchase the latest version available, but I have a concern about the arabic language.

Will I have to mess with the code to be able to have an Arabic-language forum, or do I just translate the text and images?

Also, how do I have it read from right to left?

Thanks
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X