renew member access question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• renew member access question

I would like to know if its possible to have someone renew the member access on their own (doesnt have a license) and give that access to someone else (who has a license)? or is the only way via my own member area? (extend member access link in there)

Thanks.

The only way currently to handle this would be have the person go through the order form in your member's area.

(If you'd like you can give this person access by giving them your customer number and password and then emailing us to change them after they have completed the transaction.)

Comment

Originally posted by tubedogg
      The only way currently to handle this would be have the person go through the order form in your member's area.

(If you'd like you can give this person access by giving them your customer number and password and then emailing us to change them after they have completed the transaction.)
      Ill ask the person to send the money to me by paypal it will be more simple that way. Thanks for your quick reply.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X