Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andy Z
    replied
    I'll let others comment on the host, as I have a problem understanding how a company can survive offering what they do for such prices.
    Shared hosting means your are on a server with others that the company hosts. A dedicated server you have all to yourself.
    --
    Upgrades are easy, but you will have to re-install all hacks for each upgrade.
    --
    Upgrades are free for the first year.
    With an owned license you then have the OPTION of paying $30 to renew your download access for 1 year.
    --
    Most hacks are fairly easy to install, though some basic PHP knowledge will make it even easier. If you don't know PHP you shouldn't have a problem if the author including instructions that are detailed enough.

Leave a comment:

• LilPimpnRapper
    replied
    Originally posted by Andy Z
    The person with the license, can access the Member's Area to download vBulletin and resources (such as importers, etc.). You can make other people admins, yes and with vB3, admins can be restricted in what they can do.
    It would probably be best if the person who has the hosting account where you are going to install vB, be the one to get the license, as they can download and install vB.
    --
    BTW, If you guys can't trust each other with send the money for a license to one person, how can you trust each other to administrate a website together?
    ok i will talk it ova wit them to see if its ok for them to send me the money...if a new version of vbulletin comes out i can upgrade it for free right is that hard to do. And are hacks hard to put in like store and arcade and others..is hosting hard to do i dont want to pay for the host and then not know how to put in my forums..and is this a good host the 13.99 one in shared hosting...What does shared hosting mean

http://www.pdwebs.com/

Lol thanx for all the help...

Leave a comment:

• Andy Z
    replied
    The person with the license, can access the Member's Area to download vBulletin and resources (such as importers, etc.). You can make other people admins, yes and with vB3, admins can be restricted in what they can do.
    It would probably be best if the person who has the hosting account where you are going to install vB, be the one to get the license, as they can download and install vB.
    --
    BTW, If you guys can't trust each other with send the money for a license to one person, how can you trust each other to administrate a website together?

Leave a comment:

• LilPimpnRapper
    replied
    No one wants to send it to one person because how do we know we could trust them..Ya know so there aint no way we can all send da money and you give the license to one of us..If only one person has the license i can still make them admin and they can still work on the site right? wut more features does the person wit the license have?

Leave a comment:

• kevinj
    replied
    Originally posted by LilPimpnRapper
    Yea I know but no one wants to send it to one person and plus two of the people are from the uk how much is $30 in Uk..But we can send it seperateley Right??

check out a currency converter such as
    HTML Code:
    http://www.xe.com/ucc/

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    No. However they can send it into one person who can in turn purchase the license. Please note that the license can only be issued to one person.

Leave a comment:

• LilPimpnRapper
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve Machol
    You can purchase a license here:

http://www.vbulletin.com/order.php

We do not offer discounts or time payments. Sorry.
    Yea I know but no one wants to send it to one person and plus two of the people are from the uk how much is $30 in Uk..But we can send it seperateley Right??

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    You can purchase a license here:

http://www.vbulletin.com/order.php

We do not offer discounts or time payments. Sorry.

Leave a comment:

• Joe
    replied
    It would be much easyer if one of you collected the money and purchased the license.

Leave a comment:

• LilPimpnRapper
    started a topic Vbulletin Battle Site Help?

Vbulletin Battle Site Help?

Ayo sup, idk really know why this is better it is way to expensive for me plus with having to get a host, but me and some people want to get one anyway...Is their a way we can each pay 30 dollars for the 160 dollars...I have 5 ppl 4 wld pay 30 dollars and one wld pay 40 can we all send it seperately???
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X