X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• poolking
    replied
    WebNET, everyone else has to go through this procedure, so what's your problem with that?

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    WebNET, you didn't enter your email address in the form I provided a link to. I have taken care of this for you.

Leave a comment:

• Andy Z
    replied
    WebNET, if you have already had the license transferred to you, and now have access to the Member's Area, please go to THIS (http://www.vbulletin.com/members/forums.php) page and enter your e-mail (that you use on your forum account here) to register for Prioroty Forum Support, so that you can post in forums restricted to license holders.

Leave a comment:

• WebNET
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve Machol
    *sigh*

I told you what you need to do to get this fixed:
    It makes no sense! Have to jump thru hoops to get help, after u paid money!
    I emailed you back giving you the info. Please get me ub-blocked!

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    *sigh*

I told you what you need to do to get this fixed:

Originally posted by Steve Machol
    Send an email to [email protected] and provide the owner's name and the license number and we will be able to check this for you.

Leave a comment:

• WebNET
    replied
    Funny

Can't even start a ew topic in here! So, what hoops do I ahve to jump thru to be able to post a message or start a new topic in VB3 forums?

I paid my money for a license, now someone needs to renable my account so I can post!
    Last edited by WebNET; Thu 4 Sep '03, 6:03pm.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Send an email to [email protected] and provide the owner's name and the license number and we will be able to check this for you.

Leave a comment:

• WebNET
    started a topic Interested..VBULLETIN reply!

Interested..VBULLETIN reply!

Hi all,

I'm interested in a VBulletin license that someone owns, who is selling it. How do I verify with you that this is not a license purchased on FRAUD?

I have the persons name and company name. PLease let me know.

D.K.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X