X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interested..VBULLETIN reply!

Hi all,

I'm interested in a VBulletin license that someone owns, who is selling it. How do I verify with you that this is not a license purchased on FRAUD?

I have the persons name and company name. PLease let me know.

D.K.

Send an email to [email protected] and provide the owner's name and the license number and we will be able to check this for you.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Funny

Can't even start a ew topic in here! So, what hoops do I ahve to jump thru to be able to post a message or start a new topic in VB3 forums?

I paid my money for a license, now someone needs to renable my account so I can post!
      Last edited by WebNET; Thu 4 Sep '03, 6:03pm.

Comment

*sigh*

I told you what you need to do to get this fixed:

Originally posted by Steve Machol
        Send an email to [email protected] and provide the owner's name and the license number and we will be able to check this for you.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
          *sigh*

I told you what you need to do to get this fixed:
          It makes no sense! Have to jump thru hoops to get help, after u paid money!
          I emailed you back giving you the info. Please get me ub-blocked!

Comment

WebNET, if you have already had the license transferred to you, and now have access to the Member's Area, please go to THIS (http://www.vbulletin.com/members/forums.php) page and enter your e-mail (that you use on your forum account here) to register for Prioroty Forum Support, so that you can post in forums restricted to license holders.
            - AJ Zmudosky

Comment

WebNET, you didn't enter your email address in the form I provided a link to. I have taken care of this for you.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

WebNET, everyone else has to go through this procedure, so what's your problem with that?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X