Private Forum - add existing user to a user group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Private Forum - add existing user to a user group

I tried to post in "vBulletin2 How Do I..." forum, but could not...

I want to have a private forum for each of a few companies that we work with. These are not visible to anyone but the people at each company. (Each company has it's own, private communication forum).

I think I understand how to make the forum private, and how to create a user group that coincides with the private forum... But what i want to do is either:

1) Have users register to use the private forum somehow..or
    2) select users that are already registered and add them to the user group that I made for their company.

Is this possible, or do I (The admin) have to manually enter any users that I want to belong to a specific group? That doesn''t seem right, but I can't figure out how to do it. I read the entire vBulletin manual and searched the forums and could not find a specific answer (not trying to learn how to create a user group, or how to make a forum private... I think I have that nailed...)

Enter your email address HERE and then you will be able to post in the correct forums.
    Once that is done & the post is moved, you'll get support here.
    Webmaster / Administrator
    www.MegaGames.com
    www.MGForums.com

Comment

Originally posted by Vile
      Enter your email address HERE and then you will be able to post in the correct forums.
      Once that is done & the post is moved, you'll get support here.
      Yes. Got it taken care of. Thanks for the follow up.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X