How long?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long?

I was just wondering how long it takes for members area access to renew after re-payment? Anyone know?

It depends on your method of payment.

If you paid via PayPal Instant Payment it should be processed immediately. If you paid via PayPal eCheck it can take up to 5 business days to clear.

If you paid via WorldPay Credit Card, it can take up to 24 hours to process your order.

If you paid by another method, let me know, and I'll let you know the processing times.

Comment

Used paypal. It still hasnt gone through and I did it like 4 -5 hours ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Mandable
        Used paypal. It still hasnt gone through and I did it like 4 -5 hours ago.
        PayPal Direct that is...

Comment

Send in an email to [email protected] with your order number and somebody will try to find out what's wrong for you.

Comment

paypal was not sending data correctly for the past few days though james has informed me its now been resolved so all problems should be sent to email above.
            Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

Ok I'll give it a whirl. Thanks.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X