Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• active users & site integration

Just curious,

Will I be able to integrate my site with the forums. That is, members can login in other pages of the site (not just the forums).

And in the active users page, I'd like to know which pages the members are browsing (including both forum pages and the other site pages).

Is there a mod for this? or is the active users system already capable of this?

And am I allowed to edit/change coding to customize the forum for my website?

Thanks.

agip33,
    You would need to code the rest of your site to interface with the vBulletin backend. I have done this for many client and am actually writing a script now to do just this. Contact me if you need assistance.

And am I allowed to edit/change coding to customize the forum for my website?
    Yes, you certainly are and there is a utility in the admin area to facilitate this task.

Good luck!
    Shedd Technologies International
    WWW.STI.BZ[email protected]
    Web Development Services & Products
    www.dlman.com – vBulletin Integrated Digital Product Delivery System

Comment

Yes, I did this also on my site ( http://www.skill-club.com/ ).
      My users can login with their Forum user/password to the site and also use the other stuff, like the ladder and imagesig-rotator with that login.

I didn't implement an interaction to the "who's online", but that's a pretty easy thing to do as well....
      ::[ Skill-Club's Forum ]::

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X