Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 servers

Hi,

I have two owned licenses. Now, I am using a license 2.3.0 on a server A and a license 3.0.0 beta 3 in an test account on a server B protected by htaccess (not public). Is it possible to install my second owned license as a license 2.3.0 on a server C ?

thanks

Since you have two licences, you can have the following (it doesn't matter what server they're on):

1) Two public forums
    2) Two private password protected forums.

Don't forget to download the second version of vBulletin that you want public, from your second licence member number, so that the member number is the code is reflected.

Comment

I downloaded Vb3.0.0 but I don't use it now... may be on the RC version... My question is: now, for a while, can I install the same 2.3.0 on two differents servers ? I have some problems with server A. I want to make a mirror on server B.

Thx

Comment

It doesn't matter if you use 2.3.0 or 3.0.0 Beta 4. You are only allowed to have two installations that are accessable to the public. 2.3.0 is the current stable release version.

Comment

Originally posted by Radon3k
          It doesn't matter if you use 2.3.0 or 3.0.0 Beta 4...
          OK Thx.

Comment

You're welcome.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X