Very Simple question I hope

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very Simple question I hope

Ok . . . new customer here (I hope) so forgive me for not knowing what many of you did about 10 years ago it seems!

I've seen all the hacks that are around on vBulletin.org and I can see that they make the boards even better than the stock product.

Therefore:
    1. How do you install a hack? I know a fair bit of HTML but I need to know simply in which areas the new code is entered (sorry for being so stupid.) I assume this is in the admin area but it seems very complex to put in the right places, and my knowledge beyond HTML is non-existent. Help me! will I ever be able to have these cool little extras?!

2. What is the release date for vB3?

Thanks very much and apologies again!

1. Each hack has it's own set of instructions. Just read and follow those instructions. (BTW all hack-releated questions should be posted at vbulletin.org.)

2. We do not have a release date for vB3 final yet. This depends on the number and nature of the bugs we find in the public beta test phase.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Working...
    X