A Few Questions Before Buying vB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Few Questions Before Buying vB

If I buy vB now...when 3.0 comes out do I get the update for free since I will be buying the Owner License?

Will there be a XMB 1.8 to vB 2.x or vB 3.0 converter to come out?

Can I use this forum software for more then one site?
    WaterWolfDomains
    http://www.WaterWolfDomains.com
    Email: [email protected]

Yes, you will be able to download vB3.

Yes, there is already a convertor for XMB 1.8 to vB 2.3.0. From that you will be able to upgrade to vB3 when the time comes.

No you cannot use one license for multiple sites. You need a license for each installation of the software.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

You had me at the XMB conveter..lol I'm going to start gathering money so I can get an vB board. Thanks for the fast response.
      WaterWolfDomains
      http://www.WaterWolfDomains.com
      Email: [email protected]

Comment

If I'm right you have to pay 30$ per year after your license has expired.

Comment

Originally posted by Water[EFE]
          You had me at the XMB conveter..lol I'm going to start gathering money so I can get an vB board. Thanks for the fast response.
          lol Water, you want that $30 you gave me back? Since you're probably getting this before I am then you should probably use it first =P

Comment

Originally posted by HostCom
            the 30 dollar per year is only to renew your access to the member section (so you can download upgrades)

Comment

Originally posted by HostCom
              It's an optional fee for the owned license, and you pay it only if you would like to continue to receive updates after your first year expired.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X