Some simple silly questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some simple silly questions

You have to forgive me been up all night trying to recover a board and my mind is not working well.
    I just used paypal to order the board. Do I get something from PP to be able to get into the member area to download the board or am I missing something here?
    Useing my sisters PP so I am not real sure how well it works or how it works.
    Also can you import a board from phpBB board?
    Thanks.

Originally posted by Dragonsbreath
    You have to forgive me been up all night trying to recover a board and my mind is not working well.
    I just used paypal to order the board. Do I get something from PP to be able to get into the member area to download the board or am I missing something here?
    Useing my sisters PP so I am not real sure how well it works or how it works.
    Also can you import a board from phpBB board?
    Thanks.
    It normally takes 24 hours via paypal, the sales team at Jelsoft will send you an e-mail giving you your customer no and password to gain access to the member area.

Enter these details when prompted then you can download the latest version.

There is an import script available to convert from phpBB.

Comment

If you paid by PayPal 'echeck' then it can take up to 4 days before the funds clear the bank.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X