Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2good
    replied
    It DOES work, you have to do each forum seperately and make sure to rename the xml export file as "opentopic_blah_blah.xml before the imported will recognize it.
    I just imported my forum with about 70,000 posts and it went pretty smooth.

If you have any questions feel free to email me.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• 2good
    replied
    That is what I hear, but I am trying to find if someone has actually done it and how well it worked.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    According to our documentation we have an import script for 'Infopop OpenTopic/UBB.x'.

Leave a comment:

• 2good
    replied
    Anyone done this successfully? This is the deciding factor on whether I purchase this or not.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Is there a way you can backup the database say like in an XML format? If so, is this format similar to Opentopic? We do provide an opentopic importer and if the layouts are the same, it would work for your situation.

If you need more information on this please contact me through PM's or by by email.

Leave a comment:

• 2good
    started a topic ubb.x import script?

ubb.x import script?

Is a import script from ubb.x to vbulletin available? I currently have a fairly popular ubb.x board with over 1100 members. I want to switch to vbulletin because infopop is screwing me on hosting!!
    Anyways can all my posts, members, topics etc be exported to vbulletin?
    Is there a script to do this?

Thanks
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X