Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about buying method

Hello vBulletin,

First I want to say, great forum, lovelly scripting.. That's why I want to buy vBulletin. I just want to buy the one year license for $85, just trying it first, maybe after that year, I buy the Owned License. But my question:

Is it possible (if have a paypal account) that I send money to you by paypal, so not with the creditcard, but with the option Send Money in paypal, because I don't have a creditcard to buy it with, so this is my question.. Can I buy the One Year License of $85 with the paypal option Send Money (this sends money to a emailadress, the person who receives the email can accept the money)

Regards,

-Vincent

Yes, PayPal is one of the payment options available when you make your purchase.

http://www.vbulletin.com/order.php
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Yes, but if I click purchase, I must fill in creditcard number etc.. can I just mail just like i said with my paypal account?

Comment

You don't need to enter any credit card info with PayPal. Have you tried it?
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

There is a link on the resulting Paypal screen to log into your account and simply send money. It should be under all the credit card information.
          Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
          The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
          vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke
            There is a link on the resulting Paypal screen to log into your account and simply send money. It should be under all the credit card information.
            Nope, it's nowhere. I will make some screenshots from what I get tomorrow. I only now that I can login to my account on paypal.com and there's a button Send Money, with that option I send something an email adress. But If I order true website, and select paypal, I login, I only get the page where I must enter Credit Card information and Billing Adress. Nothing Else underneath it or something.

Regards,
            -Vincent

Comment

Originally posted by RPGAdventure
              Nope, it's nowhere. I will make some screenshots from what I get tomorrow. I only now that I can login to my account on paypal.com and there's a button Send Money, with that option I send something an email adress. But If I order true website, and select paypal, I login, I only get the page where I must enter Credit Card information and Billing Adress. Nothing Else underneath it or something.

Regards,
              -Vincent
              Attach you will find portions of the two Paypal screens that you should get if you choose to pay by that Method. I have included both forms, one if you are logged out and do not have a Paypal cookie on your machine and one if you are logged in and do have the cookie on your machine. The appropriate portions are roughly hilighted in magenta.

If you have a different screen, if could be because your account is not verified or you live in a country that doesn't allow sending money without a credit card for some reason.
              Attached Files
              Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
              The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
              vBulletin 5 API

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X