owned license question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• owned license question...

Alright, i'm going to be renewing my license either today or tomorrow for sure. And i'm wondering if I get the Owned License, if I can install two vB's from it on the same account?

Aka: I run two sites, but they reside on the same server, same host, same account, just different directorys and different domains.

I can't afford two licenses, bit too pricey, so i'm only going to renew one. If I can't then i'll just stick with Invision Board for the other account.

Also if I can do this, is there an Invision Board to vBulletin converter/import script anywhere?

Keep up the outstanding job on vB! Can't wait for vB3!

Originally posted by agamer
    Alright, i'm going to be renewing my license either today or tomorrow for sure. And i'm wondering if I get the Owned License, if I can install two vB's from it on the same account?

Aka: I run two sites, but they reside on the same server, same host, same account, just different directorys and different domains.

I can't afford two licenses, bit too pricey, so i'm only going to renew one. If I can't then i'll just stick with Invision Board for the other account.

Also if I can do this, is there an Invision Board to vBulletin converter/import script anywhere?

Keep up the outstanding job on vB! Can't wait for vB3!
    Nope sorry, one liscence per installation.

Comment

there is an unofficial importer from vb 1.1 --> vb2.3

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X