Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Support?!?!

I bought the forum. I added my email to the form. And still no support:

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    Logged in user: EGLOnline [logout]

Forgotten your password?

If you are trying to post, have you filled in this form to get licensed support?

It's case-sensitive; check again.
    --filburt1, vBulletin.org/vBulletinTemplates.com moderator
    Web Design Forums.net: vB Board of the Month
    vBulletin Mail System (vBMS): webmail for your forum users

Comment

I had checked. I even updated the email from the forum to match the one that is being used on the form.

Comment

i'm not able to post in the bugs forum , because they move them in there i think once they are verified.
        what forum are you trying to post in ?
        My Sites :

Comment

Originally posted by EGLOnline
          I bought the forum. I added my email to the form. And still no support:

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.
          If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
          Logged in user: EGLOnline [logout]

Forgotten your password?

If you are trying to post, have you filled in this form to get licensed support?
          Please open a support ticket and specify the email address of your forum account as well as your customer id and password. That way we can see what the problem is. You are not displaying as a licensed user for some reason.
          Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
          The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
          vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Originally posted by pablo
            i'm not able to post in the bugs forum , because they move them in there i think once they are verified.
            what forum are you trying to post in ?
            Yes, only staff can create new threads in the Bug forums.
            Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
            The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
            vBulletin 5 API

Comment

EGLonline, did you go HERE and enter your email address? Please make sure you enter the SAME email address you use for your vBulletin.com forum username. It is case-sensitive.
              Last edited by ManagerJosh; Sun 6 Apr '03, 11:34pm.
              ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
              Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Yeah he did, check post 3...

Comment

Originally posted by TripleH
                  Yeah he did, check post 3...
                  No he didn't. He's still showing as unlicensed.
                  Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                  Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by EGLOnline
                    I had checked. I even updated the email from the forum to match the one that is being used on the form.
                    Well, he said he did....

Comment

And Wayne asked him to open a support ticket.
                      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X