Profile/photo page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Profile/photo page

I have been trying, failing horribly, to find out whether or not VBulletin is able to do something..

the best way for you to understand is to look at the following link
    http://www.lancerregister.com/reg_showcars.php
    then click on car, and voila. thats what im after...
    now because i havnt yet purchased the product, i am unable to search vbulletin.org 100%.. (because i dont have some kind of registration keY)

so can someone either state whether the above is possible, and even better point me in the right direction.. then if all is well, 85$ will be heading your way..

k, thanks

I'm not sure what it is you want. That link isn't even to a BB system. How do you envision this working with vB?
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
      I'm not sure what it is you want. That link isn't even to a BB system. How do you envision this working with vB?
      hence the post..
      the forums on that site are run by your engine..

the question was whether VB had the ability to do something like that. NOT that exact thing, but something similair, im wanting people to post their cars, with specs, model age colour etc.. and pictures of it below..

i looked on vb.org but was stopped nearly every click cos i didnt have a reg number..

Comment

This is not built-in to vB. It would need to be hacked to provide that functionality.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
          This is not built-in to vB. It would need to be hacked to provide that functionality.
          yes, sorry i understood this, however i need to know whether there is a hack for my requirements.. if so, whats it called?

Comment

I'm not aware of a hack like this. However you can post at the hacking site - vbulletin.org - in the Pre-Sales forum and ask.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X