I've just bought vBulletin!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've just bought vBulletin!

how long will it take to get a reply back with the info and stuffs?
    Last edited by nebby; Mon 31 Mar '03, 3:22pm.

By which method of payment did you pay by?

Comment

Debit card.

EDIT: i have the confirmation mail saying money will be taken out when approved blah blah and everything, just waiting for username and password.

Comment

I'm guessing it's gonna be tommorrow sometime

i was hoping to get it wrapped up today, everyone is nagging at me to get it done and get the new site layout sorted

Comment

WOO YAY!

got the mail ^^

I'm not gonna sleep tonight, be too busy setting it up =/

thanks peeps.

Comment

Congrats Nebby!

Please do take a moment and enter your email address at THIS PAGE so that you can receive priority support and access forums not available to the public.
            ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
            Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Already have done

when reading around the forums and everyone gets told to do that all the time, i decided it should be the first thing i do

(take a look so far www.squirrelspit.com/vb )

Comment

Easy huh!
                Up and running in no time, nice site
                And already 40 members, you go quick!

Comment

Imported the old DB from phpBB.

i have to say, that import script is a little buggy but i've cleaned everything up.

Am i right in thinking google spiders ALL public pages of vBulletin?

Comment

There is no site at the mo, because my whole site was run from phpBB before, so i'm just looking for hacks similar to the last ones to get everything working again.

Comment

Due to the session hash, google won't spydr it. But there are some hacks out there like vB Archive from TECK (nakkid) who makes a simple forum version of your site in real time especially for bots. And there are other tricks like - removing sessions hash especially for search engines - Just use the search feature, and you will find them, on vbulletin.com and vbulletin.org

Comment

I Must have been reading about VB3 then.

cheers mate ^^

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X