Cheque process time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheque process time

I sent a cheque a few days ago, because I don't have a credit card. I just wanted to get an idea of how long it will take to process the cheque. The cheque I sent was from a canadian bank.

Thanks.

Best to use the official support form for this:

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/support.php

In a similar post from Steve Machol...

Comment

No, they didn't receive the cheque yet, so I don't have a username and password yet. I wanted to know how long it will take to process the cheque. Days, weeks...

Thanks.

Comment

It depends. These orders need to be manually processed and only one person is available to do this. Consequently it depends on when the check is received, when it' deposited in the bank, when it 'clears', and then when James is available to process the order.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

A good estimate though would 10-14 days for an International Check that is not drawn on British Pounds.
          Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
          The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
          vBulletin 5 API

Comment

of course I am sure the process is sped up a little bit if you send some extra money directly to the vB Team..

Comment

You might want to open up a sales ticket to be kept up to date on everything..

[email protected]
              ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
              Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by ManagerJosh
                You might want to open up a sales ticket to be kept up to date on everything..

[email protected]
                So, I just email them, and tell them that i sent a cheque?

Comment

Originally posted by sebastian406
                  Yes but keep in mind until the money is in Jelsoft's bank account you won't receive your license.

Comment

Originally posted by sebastian406
                    Sure, there is nothing we can do to speed up the process though. The check will go to a mail box that is accessible by one person and he has to process it.
                    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Ok...thanks. I filled out the order form one the website, and included the page, that I printed out. Anyway, I don't think I'll email them yet, unless I have problems.

Thanks everyone.

Comment

Well, little update. I emailed the sales dept. a few days back, and they said they didn't find my cheque yet. I said ok, but the next day they sent my my user information to the members section. I didn't expect my experiance to be this good. I thought I would have to wait forever, but they were really nice, and gave me my member information before my cheque cleared.

A+++

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X