Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paying by Credit Card via Fax

hi
    i have purchased my vB owned license on wednesday 02/26/03 by paying via credit card via fax, but i still did not get any answer

so i wanted to know if the fax number is right
    +44 845 1274322
    thank you in advance

Bye Diver

You can better contact [email protected] for a quick reply! They can immediatly check their support ticket system and also see if the fax is received and processed. Maybe they E-mailed you the details or whatever.

Comment

Fax orders need to be processed manually and depending on the backlog of manual orders, this can take several days to complete.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
        Fax orders need to be processed manually and depending on the backlog of manual orders, this can take several days to complete.
        how about money order?

Comment

Yes, just choose the 'Check' option.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X