Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well, I can't seem to post anywheres else.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, I can't seem to post anywheres else.

So I'll post here .. It'll probably get moved, but thats fine. I am extremely interested in purchasing a vb license, but I don't want to loose all 270 members on my current Invision board site. Is there any way to convert it over?

*crosses fingers*

Thanks

<Moving to Pre-Sales>

Currently there is no import script for InvisionBoard. We expect to have one available with the release of vB 3.0. And although there is no release date yet, the Developers are hoping to have this done within three months.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I belive their is a script that will convert iB to phpbb2. From there you could go from phpbb2 -> vBulletin.

Comment

Ok, so If I wait for 3 months there should be something? Sounds alright I guess

Comment

ooh, sorry to re-post but does that mean I could go to PHPBB, then to vb?

Comment

Originally posted by Jamez Brown
            yes, we have a phpBB2 importer.
            Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
            The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
            vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Originally posted by Jamez Brown
              yes

Comment

ATTN: Even if you use INvBoard 1.1 you can use the Invision Board 1.0 to PHPBB convertor.
                Then PHPBB to VB

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X