vB 3.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vB 3.0

Is vB 3 an updated version or 2.2.x or was it re-writen from scratch? Will any 2.x hacks work on 3.0 or all the vB functions names and template variables differant?

Also What is the current file size of all the vB 3 files/templates?

Re-written almost from scratch.
    No, hacks for 2.x won't work with 3.0.
    Not sure of the final size of vB 3 yet. However the templates are part of the database.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Ok, cool, I like new code

I am sure people will convert the good hacks to the new version, so it shouldnt be a big deal

Comment

How big is the development Database Steve?
        ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
        Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

I don't know. At this time we can only upgrade from an existing database.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X