Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Desperately need Hack: Send Email to folks who subscribe to FORUM (not just thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desperately need Hack: Send Email to folks who subscribe to FORUM (not just thread)

Hi there folks.

I've been trying to post this question to the .org site as well but can't seem to get approved on that one to post questions.

I've got an urgent situation (aren't they all...) where my co-worker needs the vBulletin board I've set-up to *email notifications* to users when they have chosen to subscribe to any Forum on our Board.

I know that email notifications are only standard for "subscribe to thread", but I've read that there are hacks that can implement the same functionality for "subscribe to forum".

I hope someone can help me out on this. And just as background, I've tried to view the hacks listed for this topic on the "vbulletin.org" site, but I get an error telling me I don't have access to view those pages.

Any help is REALLY APPRECIATED.

Thanks,
    Krista

Are you registered as a license owner at:
    http://www.vbulletin.com/members/forums.php
    That would explain why you can't post.

Comment

Originally posted by vBR
      Are you registered as a license owner at:
      http://www.vbulletin.com/members/forums.php
      That would explain why you can't post.
      Yep. Am there. Thanks.

Comment

BlackcatDC, to get vb support on these forums you first need to register for Priority Forum Support. To do this, please click HERE and enter your email address in one of the boxes. You'll need to have your customer number and password to access the page. Thanks.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X