License Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• License Question

I have three owned licenses. Do I need to renew all three for yearly software updates or could I just upgrade only one?

Kind Regards,

Yves

If you upgrade only one license, only one of your licenses is entitled to the software update. If you want to upgrade all of your boards, you need to renew each license.

Comment

Originally posted by Cary
      If you upgrade only one license, only one of your licenses is entitled to the software update. If you want to upgrade all of your boards, you need to renew each license.
      This isn't really a very good system as anyone can easily just renew one, and then just update all forums, who's going to go around checking peoples' version numbers? They can't judge when they renewed member area access...

Comment

Originally posted by N9ne
        This isn't really a very good system as anyone can easily just renew one, and then just update all forums, who's going to go around checking peoples' version numbers? They can't judge when they renewed member area access...
        Every time you access the ACP, the 'call home' function checks the version number (amongst other things)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X