• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager

• Steve Machol
    replied
    If they are just slightly modifed (i.e., change in color, etc.) then no - this is not ok. This would still be a copyright infringement.

Leave a comment:

• Blink|vB

• Blink|vB
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve Machol
    Templates are ok, but they are not allowed to use our copyrighted images.
    Ok, but they are not the defualt imgs, sombody altered them, does that make it ok?

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Templates are ok, but they are not allowed to use our copyrighted images.

Leave a comment:

• Blink|vB

• Blink|vB
    replied
    If it is legal, I am going to use that theme and wBB 1.2, if it isnt I may buy vB :P

I am thinking that it is illegal because they are redistributing your images, but just the temlates I think is ok :P

Leave a comment:

• Floris

• Floris
    replied
    Originally posted by Blink|vB
    I dont think that it is vB, I want to know if copying the look of vB and using your images is illegal
    If you suspect that it is not legal, then email them.

Leave a comment:

• Blink|vB

• Blink|vB
    replied
    I dont think that it is vB, I want to know if copying the look of vB and using your images is illegal

Leave a comment:

• Floris

• Floris
    replied
    Reporting a suspected pirated copy of vBulletin

Please do not post suspected copies of vBulletin on these forums. If you suspect that a forum is using an illegal copy of vBulletin, please submit the full URL to the forums (not the site's home page) to http://www.vbulletin.com/contact/piracy.php

All sites submitted to this address will be added to our anti-piracy database and will be investigated. The name of the person submitting the report will always remain confidential.

We will be unable to respond with whether this site is properly licensed or not, or our actions, for privacy reasons.

If you find a site distributing pirated copies of vBulletin and making them available for download, please email the full URL to [email protected].

^---------
    you could report the site there or email them and explain why you doubt about legallity.

Leave a comment:

• Blink|vB

• Blink|vB
    started a topic vB Styles

vB Styles

There are some vB styles for other forums like wBB that use some vB imgs, are these illegal?

http://forums.thegavin.net/main.php?styleid=4 is the best I have seen, and it looks almost exactyl like vB and can be downloaded for free :P
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X