vBulletin buy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vBulletin buy.

If I buy the vBulletin license, How long will it take before I can youse it, And how to pay?

And is it 100% sure that I can convert my phpbb to vBulletin.

Comment

When I purchased it with credit card, I received an e-mail the moment the sale was confirmed, which was all done within 10 minutes.

There have been many many many successfull convertions from phpBB to vBulletin. 100% is hard to promise, especially since I personally never used it, but sure.

Comment

Sorry but I do this in Dutch!

Maar als ik heb betaald kan ik dan ook meteen inloggen?, Om vBulletin te dnloaden?

Comment

Originally posted by DmC
          Sorry but I do this in Dutch!

Maar als ik heb betaald kan ik dan ook meteen inloggen?, Om vBulletin te dnloaden?
          -- But, if I have paid, can I immediatly login to the members area and download vbulletin --

Yeah, you can.
          You will make the purchase, and get a confirmation from the purchase that says that it was all ok, and that jelsoft will email you. You will then start your email client and receive jelsoft's email with the URL to the members area and your username and password. You can enter it, download the .zip and go go go

Comment

Oké tnx

Comment

Originally posted by DmC
              Oké tnx
              No problem Enjoy vBulletin!

By the way,

I purchase my license on december 31st 2001 and the next day my community was online Nobody even noticed the downtime

Comment

Oké

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X