renew?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• renew?

Is there a time limit on when you can renew? example if I can download for a year and then membership expires and I want to wait for a release or 2 then renew for $30 is that ok?

Originally posted by kipster
    Is there a time limit on when you can renew? example if I can download for a year and then membership expires and I want to wait for a release or 2 then renew for $30 is that ok?
    Nope,
    you can wait a day after it has expired, or 5 weeks. Probably longer then a few years .. but they can always change their license agreement at any time, so who knows.

Comment

Not likely though... they simply cannot force you to renew. So you'll always be able to renew whenever you want...

Comment

ok... thanks ya I will re-new but want to wait a bit atleast until the new version comes out.

Comment

Originally posted by kipster
          ok... thanks ya I will re-new but want to wait a bit atleast until the new version comes out.
          I expired a week ago, and I wanted to wait too, but I just couldn't. hehe. I just renewed it and we will see how next year goes

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X