vBulletin Portal integration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vBulletin Portal integration

I'm looking for a portal interface to vBulletin, one that will display the most current forum posts and polls.

I've checked out PHP Portal. Does anyone know of any others that I should take a look at.

Originally posted by stevensteven
    I'm looking for a portal interface to vBulletin, one that will display the most current forum posts and polls.

I've checked out PHP Portal. Does anyone know of any others that I should take a look at.

We are on the same boat, although there isnt much out there for vbulletin...Id say go for phpnuke.

Comment

Originally posted by stevensteven

The best place to ask is over at the hacking site - vbulletin.org.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
        The best place to ask is over at the hacking site - vbulletin.org.
        Will do, Steve

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X