I have a question about VB hosting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a question about VB hosting

Hi, I am thinking about buying a VB forum, but I was wondering if you had to have your own .com or whatever site. Could you for example, have VBulliten host it, then change it later?

I would appreciate it if you would answer this as soon as possible. And if I get an answer I like, you'll have another customer!

At the current time vBulletin doesn't have any hosted solutions. You'll need to find another host to host your vBulletin, Sorry...

Comment

Originally posted by Kulehan
      Hi, I am thinking about buying a VB forum, but I was wondering if you had to have your own .com or whatever site. Could you for example, have VBulliten host it, then change it later?

I would appreciate it if you would answer this as soon as possible. And if I get an answer I like, you'll have another customer!
      theres a lot of places out there though to get a domain name cheap, plus you can get a webhost at some places for as little as $8 a month.

Comment

Before rushing un to sign up with the cheapet host you can find, take a look here and pay special attention to the list of system requirements.
        Talk to any potential host before signing and ask them if thay support all that is required.

Also have a look around vBulletin Hosting Options.
        It may give you a few ideas as to wht is out there.

Hope this helps.
        Last edited by vBR; Sat 4 Jan '03, 4:07pm.

Comment

Ventures online are a good host.

I was with them last year, but due to personal circumstances had to close my account, but I'll be signing up with them again soon.

www.venturesonline.com

Oh yeah and also forgot:

www.hostrocket.com

Comment

Just a small warning... if you plan to go with HostRocket, take a look at their setup fee before you sign up. It's a bit on the high side... ($29.95)

Comment

Thanks

Thanks guys, I'll check it out.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X