UBB 6.3.1 to vB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UBB 6.3.1 to vB

I want to convert from UBB 6.3.1 to vB and I'm wondering if any progress has been done on the importer... Last I heard it couldn't import polls yet, but considering we have a pretty big number of them and lots of discussions around them, I really need this to import into vB.

Will vB 3 be able to import polls, if nothing sooner?
    Former endorsement revoked. You know the saying - one rotten apple spoils the whole barrel...

Originally posted by Gladius
    I want to convert from UBB 6.3.1 to vB and I'm wondering if any progress has been done on the importer... Last I heard it couldn't import polls yet, but considering we have a pretty big number of them and lots of discussions around them, I really need this to import into vB.

I do believe there is an official UBB importer. There are lots of members who left UBB for vBulletin

Steven Machol, tubedogg are a few in the long line of people who left UBB for vBulletin.
    ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
    Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

I know there is one, I need to know if it imports polls as well.
      Former endorsement revoked. You know the saying - one rotten apple spoils the whole barrel...

Comment

At present, the UBB.classic import scripts has the ability to import:

- Members
        - Ban Lists
        - Styles
        - Post Icons
        - Smilies
        - Forums
        - Moderators
        - Threads and Posts
        - Buddy/Ignore Lists
        - Private Messages

Sadly no polls yet. I don't know if there are any plans to update it to include polls...

The author of the import script is JamesUS, your best bet would be to send him an email, or wait and hope that he will see this thread. You can email him at <a href="mailto:[email protected]</a>.

Comment

Thanks. I'll mail him.

Comment

*bump*

I didn't manage to get any e-mail replies from anyone, so the question still stands. I'm sure I'm not the only one waiting to convert from UBB, so will someone please answer?

Comment

*bump*

I didn't manage to get any e-mail replies from anyone, so the question still stands. I'm sure I'm not the only one waiting to convert from UBB, so will someone please answer?
              No, polls are not imported at this time but they will be with vB 3.

Comment

Ah, that's all I need to know. Thanks.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X